I. Choose the best answer!
1. T: Everyone, …… I will explain the material.
S: Okay, Ma’am.
a. do you understand? b. are you okay?
c. attention, please! d. make a noise, please!
2. Dayu: Edo,……. to listen to my question?
Edo: I’m sorry, Dayu. Okay, I’m ready.
a. can you hear me? b. look at me please!
c. are you ready? d. are you okay?
3. S: ….., Sir. May I wash my hands?
a. Excuse me b. Attention please
c. Look at me please d. Hey!
4. A: You must count it first. ……….?
B: Yes, I understand.
a. Can you hear me? b. Do you understand ?
c. What did you say? d. Are you okay ?
5. A: You had read the novel. Do you understand the story?
B: Yes, I do. The story is exciting. The undrlined sentence is an expression of….
a. getting attention b. asking opinion
c. showing appreciation d. checking someone’s understanding
6. A: ……………. Vin Diesel’s newest movie?
B: I think it is great movie.
a. What do you think of b. Do you understand
c. Do you like d. Don you think so
7. A: What do you think of our English teacher? B: ……………….. I like her very much.
a. She is our teacher b. She is great
c. I think is’s easy d. I don know
8. A: Look at this, my uncle give me a new bag. B: …………… It is suitable for you.
a. It is easy b. He is very nice
c. I think so d. It is nice
9. A: I couldn’t see the Drama last night. ……….? B: Yes, I will. I’ll tell you the story .
a. Will you show me b. Will you tell me the story
c. Will you listen to me d. Will you come
10. Mother: Your bedroom is messy……..? Amar: Yes, I will.
a. Do you understand b. Will you go away
c. Do you hear me d. Will you clean it
II. Match With suitable Responds!
|11. To check your understanding (…….)
12. To give your Opinion ( ……. )
13. To ask your opinion ( ….. )
14. To show your appreciation ( ….. )
15. To get an attention ( ….. )
|A. Whatt do you think of the Film
B. I don’t think so he’s smart student
C. Do you know what I mean ?
D. Excuse me sir!
E. Excellent that’s my student